Logix ICF Advantages
Why Choose Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs)?
Installers have been consistently choosing Logix Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs) to grow their business, increase profits, and set themselves apart from local competition. In addition, Logix ICF helps build durable, comfortable homes that homeowners love!
Building with Logix ICF means working with one of the most innovative companies in the industry; one that provides continually updated resources and world-class support. When you’re ready to excel, register your business with ICF Pro-Link By Logix and get the inside track to quality local leads and bid opportunities.
Are you an ICF-experienced installer?
Register now with ICF Pro-Link By Logix.
Generate Additional Revenues & Increase Profits
- Build Faster: 6 steps in 1 means you’ll finish projects faster and be on to the next one sooner.
- Build easier and lighter: A mason typically lifts 1.8 million lbs. per year. Using Logix ICF can lighten that load by about 1.5 million lbs.
- Build your own basements: Why sub-basements out? Keep your own people busy with the entire project so that margins stay in your pocket.
- Build through cold and wet conditions: without serious interruption.
Set Yourself Apart
When you build with Logix ICF, you'll be known as an innovative, high-quality, high-value builder who has very few callbacks.
How hard is it to get started?
The upfront investment required to begin working with Logix ICF is surprisingly low. In fact, only basic handset tools are needed. The most significant investment to consider is ICF bracing. This is a must-have on a jobsite, but even then, most installers initially rent ICF bracing from their local Logix ICF dealer.
Once you begin to build consistently with Logix ICF, you’ll likely decide to buy your own bracing. A set of 48 braces will likely cost about $10,000 to $12,000 depending on the brand.
...and the Learning Curve is Short
You can minimize your Logix ICF learning curve by following these three simple steps:
- Attend a local Logix Installer Training Course
- Use our many Logix solutions and aids to help you estimate and engineer your Logix ICF projects, and
- For your first Logix project, arrange for some on-site technical support from your local Logix ICF dealer or Territory Manager. Ongoing support is also available for subsequent projects.
What do others say about using ICF?
Watch Harvey Schellenberg, President of HP Builders, talk about why he's chosen Logix!