Build Better Assisted Living Facilities
Your designers can adapt Logix ICF to any existing plans, and we can also assist them in easily optimizing your existing designs for Logix ICF construction.
A Smart Build
- Logix “6 Steps in 1” construction saves time and money. Plus, a faster build means earlier occupancy and a quicker positive cash flow.
- Logix accommodates a wide variety of facades and allows you to design the appearance of your building in alignment with your brand and image.
A Smart Business Strategy
- The life cycle of your building structure is maximized with Logix ICF. Logix walls are mold-and-mildew-free and experience little to no expansion, which in turn reduces the wear and tear that can often be common with other construction methods.
- Your ongoing savings in energy and maintenance expenses will perpetually drop right down to your bottom line.
- Your occupants will notice and appreciate the additional sound control and privacy that a Logix ICF-built structure provides.
- Your Logix high performance assisted living facility will act like a concrete bunker when needed. Logix ICF walls are bullet-proof, and, when hurricane glass is installed, during most storms your occupants can safely remain in the building without having to be moved. That means family members will enjoy peace of mind knowing their loved ones are in a safe and comfortable environment.
- On the revenue side, you may also find that the enhanced living experience of a Logix ICF-built structure provides you a strategic opportunity to charge a bit more money in return for the added value provided.