The current (December) issue of Construction Canada features an in-depth 7-page technical article written by Logix executives Andy Lennox, Vice President, Marketing and Francis Roma, Technical Director. In the community of Waterloo, Ontario approximately 80 mid-rise multi-family buildings have been constructed with ICF’s in the last decade, with many of them being located within 1 square mile. About one-half of those buildings were built specifically with Logix ICF’s and Lennox and Roma delve deeply into the many reasons why so many buildings in a single community were designed and constructed with ICF technology.
The key topics in this article include:
* Specific design parameters for ICF mid-rise buildings
* Why ICF’s allow for a faster and more efficient build
* Key design features of Logix ICF’s that add value to the mid-rise construction process
* Implementation and support to the construction teams
* Why ICF mid-rise multi-family buildings are such high performance and sustainable buildings.
Click here to read the article on-line.
Architects and designers – click here to take the on-line, 1 learning unit continuing education course sponsored by Logix, entitled “Building Better Mid-Rise Multi-Family Buildings With ICF’s”
And finally, Contact Us if you would like to talk with a Logix Technical Advisor about how Logix can add value to your next construction project.